Invisalign aligners are a brand-new way to get your teeth straightened. It’s an ideal option to correct bite issues for adults who don’t want anyone to know they wear braces. Invisalign treatment is completely invisible for people around you.
- Aligners are colorless and extremely thin. No one will know that you are wearing trays until they see your ideal smile.
- Trays are removable. But you should wear them not less than 20 hours a day to make progress.
- Invisalign aligners cleaning is a piece of cake. Just take out your trays and rinse them with luke warm water.
- Aligners don’t induce impediments in speech. So you can obtain splendid teeth without affecting your comfort in social situations.
- Trays are manufactured from hypo allergic materials corresponding to safety standards.
Note, you’d better remove the aligners when eating or drinking while anything else but water is inconvenient. And before putting them back don’t forget to brush your teeth to avoid staining.
Invisalign treatment process
The treatment consists of the following stages:
- Initial Consultation
- Teeth Imprints
- 3-D Model
- Awesome Smile
The treatment process may take approximately 6 to 18 months depending on the needs. The patient should change trays each 2 or 3 weeks due to the tooth luxation. Sometimes Invisalign aligners require more time to move the teeth into the right position. After completion the treatment, you may require some retention trays which prevent the teeth from shifting back. Ask your orthodontist about Vivera retainers.
Invisalign trays in Blacktown
Clear Dental strives to keep up with the times. Now you can get your Invisalign aligners in Blacktown. We are waiting for you in Clear Dental Invisalign at 113/10 Norbrik Drive in Bella Vista just a step away from Blacktown. Contact us via (02) 9456 6192.
Don’t lose time, book an appointment with our orthodontist and shape your smile today!