Our practice is devoted to providing our patients with comprehensive dental care for a healthy smile. We believe that oral health care is an integral part of total health care. We strive to give our patients the best treatment available along with the information needed to make proper decisions regarding their mouths. We have included our Mission Statement for more information about our practice philosophy.
Our Mission Statement
We believe that our practice delivers high quality work using the finest materials we have available. We will be truthful and honest with our patients if there are ever any troubles and make sure we provide them with the best work possible.
We believe that it is worth the time to do a quality job from the start. We do not sacrifice quality in materials or save money with bargain dental labs. Each doctor prides himself in treating our patients like family, in not cutting corners. This is manifest in the technology we have invested in and small touches like digital photographs to make sure the subtleties of a crown are captured for the lab.
Friendly, Personal Service
Few people enjoy going to the dentist, but we want to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Most of all, we want to treat our patients like people. We want to get to know them and make our dentistry personal. This way we can develop a honest and trusting relationship for years to come.
We make every restoration beautiful as well as functional, taking into account many factors in order to analyze our patient’s smile. From all porcelain crowns, to composite restorations to repair chips or cavities, we make all our restorations as beautiful as possible. See our section on cosmetic dentistry or our cases for examples of work performed in our offices.
We will treat you with respect and provide information on the services we will provide before starting our work.
Trustworthy and Secure
Our office staff and doctors will keep your information private. We build a trusting relationship over time with our patients, just talk to one of the many patients that have been seen in our office for many years!
We believe a dentist should give honest answers that are in the patients’ best interest. Our job is to provide information that empowers the patient to make the best decisions. Again, we want to treat our patients like they are members of our own family.
We give warranties to our work provided you attend our clinic once a year during the following warranty period. We are happy to provide a “No Gap” redo of the job if anything fails within the warranty period.
- Dental Implant Fixtures: 5 Years
- Dental Implant Crowns or Bridges: 5 Years
- Crowns and Bridges: 5 Years
- Root Canal: 3 Years (provided a crown is placed within 4 weeks after the root canal therapy)
- Fillings: 1 Year
- Temporary Fillings: 1 Month
- Orthodontics and Invisalign: 3 Years (provided retainers are worn daily)
- Dentures: 3 Years (does not include an reline)
- Lingual retainer wire: 1 Year
- Professor Kevin Yip, BDS, PhD (Glasgow), FRACDS, , MRACDS (Pros), FDSRCS (Ed), MRDRCS (Ed)
- Dr. Johnson Huang, BSc (Queen’s, Canada), BDS (Sydney)
- Dr. Evelyn Morgado, BDS (University of Campinas), Graduate Diploma (Periodontology)
- Dr. Sara Chu, BDSc (Otago)
- Dr. Lauren Minard, BDSc, BDS (Sydney)
- Dr. Sophia Ha, BDSc (Adelaide)
- Dr. Monique Cheung, BDSc (Hons) (Melb), FRACDS
- Dr. Elva Huang, BDSc (Otago)
- Dr. Katy Liao, BDS (Queensland)
- Dr. Sherry Guo, BDS (Sydney)
Our Supporting Team
- Phoebe Li (Practice & Account Manager)
- Miranda (Senior Dental Assistant)
- Vivian (Senior Receptionist)
- Jemmisen (Dental Assistant)
- Sharon (Dental Assistant)
- Janice (Dental Assistant)
- Queenie (Dental Assistant)
- Natalie (Dental Assistant)
- Marina (Dental Assistant)
- Sonny (Dental Assistant)
- Samantha (Dental Assistant)
Our Dental Technology
- Digital intraoral X-ray
- Digital full mouth X-ray
- Intraoral camera
- Invisalign evaluation software
- Dental surgery/implant CT scan software
- Hospital Grade Autoclave
- Sleep dentistry
Our Sterilization and Disinfectants
- We take these steps seriously in both “dirty” and “clean” zones of our sterilization rooms.
- We sterilize our instruments based on Australian Dental Association guidelines.
- We only use hospital grade sterilizers (B class)
- We change all instruments between patients.
- We package all our instruments.
- We only use hospital grade disinfectants to clean all the surfaces on benches, chair, lights, etc and use barrier sleeves whenever possible
- All our staff take blood test once a year. In case of a needle stick injury, we do a blood test on the day of the incident and 3 months after.
- Anyone with blood born infections such as HIV, Hep C, etc are NOT allowed to work in the clinical area.
- Patients are welcome to purchase their own dental instruments through us, for example, probes, mirrors, and tweezers.
Our Network of Dental Specialists
- Dr. Anthony Naim
- Dr. Peter Hook
- Dr. James Younessi
- Professor Zee
- Dr. Rajiv Verma
- Dr. Dang Tran
- Dr. Vijay Tumuluri
- Dr. John Barbat
- Dr. Shalin Desai
- Dr. Mehdi Rahimi
- Dr. Suzanne Brent
- Dr. Rebecca Eggers
- Dr. Philippa Sawyer
- Dr. Atul Mehta
- Dr. Robert Fox
- Dr. Shimanto Purkayastha
- Race Dental
- The Ortho Lab
- AIPC Dental Lab
- Mr. Kevin Cho